Wednesday, August 11, 2010

window boxes

I inherited some window boxes from my friend whose mom had passed away. I asked him if he would make me some brakets for them for under my front windows. The backer part ended up being a little too long and it made the boxes look to small . No problelm a little shortening and they are just fine.

I painted the to match my front door and garage door.
I added the sunshine impaitent today because the flowers are not doing well . They look a little out of place but I will make up for it in the fall when I replant them. Next year I will get my daughter who is a landscaper to plant them for me.



I will take a picture of the whole house when I tidy up the place haha could be a while.







1 comment:

  1. You will have to update your main picture too so we can see what the house looks like now with the new window boxes

    ReplyDelete