Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alexandria Bay

The boy and I took a short trip to 1000 islands last week and I thought I would post some of the pics from the trip.
It is a beautiful area I was surprised I had never been there before.
There are 1865 islands but that just doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely haha.
Alexandria Bay dock..its a small but quaint town.

Bolt Castle

just one of many smallish cottages on its own island....what a life that would be

Lots of stone work everywhere. I don't know what this would be used as but its is beautiful to look at 



Love this one 




one of the smaller islands

We took this boat on a tour of the islands
I will do a second post on Bolt Castle...it is a work in progress and has a sad love story to go with it.


Till next time, Cheers Frances


No comments:

Post a Comment